Home

Player Cities

chilastraafet

Hi my in game name and forum handle is Afet. I have been a Swg player for 33 months. As a long time mayor and guild leader I have noticed that there are no in game filters for player charactors on either the city terminal or the guild terminal. With people coming and going and the current guild cap at 500 player charactors I was wondering if you will at any time consider filters such as last date logged and alphabetic and better guild and city management options in order to manage player charators from a guild leader or mayor stand point.

With the introduction of 2 charactors on the same server it is tough when a guild gets as large as mine (426 player charactors) to manage to any extent the deleted charactors or accounts or people that quit for good.

Since you doubled the number of charactors per account it is nearly impossible to keep track of alts of active players to know who is gone and who is active. Further more with the introduction of 2 charactos per server the effective guild cap is pretty much cut in half it would be great to have guild member cap increased as well.

Thank you for your time

Best Reguards

Afet

Guest DarthMaulUK

Yeah i agree. With the house purge due, this will really kick guilds where it hurts. Either way, the purge is needed and the game seems to be picking up new players, which is fantastic for the game in general.

I think guilds will play a key part in the game, keeping new players playing, recruiting etc to keep everyone happy

DMUK

Opposite here, all my friends are leaving rapidly ingame right now because of Vangaurd, LOTR-online, Age of Conan and all the other new MMORPG's that's coming out.

It sucks :( I do look forward to the housing purge though, my city (solleu-suv-mer on sunrunner) is one big ghost town, and with no room for more houses, people live far away from each other compared to how many that are active.

Archived