Home

[WIP] Eclipse of Bogan Robes

SykoRevan

I'm thinking of making a new robe to go along with my first mod, the Shining Light of Ashla Robes. These robes will of course be dark side robes, and I'm thinking of calling them the Eclipse of Bogan Robes. What I really wanna know is what colors are best for them. I'm thinking black and blue as my personal preference, but blue isnt a strong dark side color, but red is way overused, plus these robes will be using the Revan Robes model, so if I do red it will just look like the regular Revan robes. Please give me your opinions, cuz I wanna make robes that fellow KotOR gamers will like wearing.

Here are 3 skins I did so far for the robes, so choose your favorite :D

Black and Gold

KotOR0002a.jpg

Black and Blue

KotOR0003a.jpg

Black and Purple

KotOR0004.jpg

I hope you all like at least one of these skins. I will more than likely make a few changes, like the gloves and stuff. And I might try out some different colors as well.

You know SykoRevan, you don't have to ask people witch they like best because you may find that most people like black and gold, and others like black and purple, and so all the fans of B&P will loose out, i suggest you include all skins to give the mod user the choice of witch they want to play with at one time, it won't be of any more hassle to you, you just make it more of a choice, i personally like the B&P more, so in this case it is just my opinion, but i am sure you can do as i have stated above! :)

Hmmm I didn't think of adding all the skins. That would be a very good idea and would let the user pick which they want if they don't like one or the other. Thanks for the tip zionosis. I guess now there's left to do is do some touches on the skin and make the .uti and I'll have the mod out soon. And in a variety of colors too :D

Archived