Home

eclipse single player mission problem

viruz777

i've reached the mission for the corruption forces where i need to capture the eclipse using the boarding shuttle and destroy the 3 space stations.

after destroying those 3 stations and moving my shuttle close to the eclipse and even hover above it, nothing happens.

i've moved it to every inch of the surface of the eclipse but STILL nothing happens.

can someone help please?

PS : i've already patched the game to 1.1 but still no difference.

i've already reached that level with the patched version. still no difference.

oh and another thing is, when i select the shuttle and aim my cursor at the eclipse, there is an icon at the upper left corner of my screen highlighting hangar, which i presume to be the eclipse's hangar, but when i click on it, no difference as well, it just keep going and going to the edge of the screen.

well im not sure what the problem is im afraid, when i was on the mission i just sent myshuttle around the edge to the top left corner of the map.

only thing i can think of is un-installing and re-installing the game. failing that hopefully soem one on here cn help

p.s. you dont have any mods on it do you?

well i am using this cheat mod which just gives me LOTS of health and shields, but not the shuttle so i gotta take good care of it.

did u send the shuttle at the top left corner INSTANTLY when the mission started?

or did u send him after destroying the 3 space stations?

cause if u only sent him after the 3 space stations were destroyed, by then the eclipse would be somewhere in the middle and no where at the upper left corner.

was the eclipse still there when you sent the shuttle at the top left corner??

Archived