Home

CALLING ALL VOICERS

darthriddick

For all of you voicers out there, i know this has been a frustrating time.

We have made constant changes to the script, thereby keeping you from really being able to do your work.

well the first 16 pages of the real script are now up, with plenty of NPCs for you to voice.

you may use any of the lines in the script. (not the PC's lines of course)

You can send your finish project to [PM Me]

please make sure that the file you send is in .wav or .mp3 file types, any other file type will be discarded.

also when creating your voice file, make sure to listen to it after you've recorded it, and re-do it if you hear anything that might lower it's Listenability.

you can re-do a line several times if you wish BEFORE sending it in, but once you send it no "Can i change it" emails will be excepted.

once you send it in, that's it, no second chance. And you are graded on how well you did with your first voice file. In other words someone who does poorly will get a bit part, or will be cut all together, and those that do good, or very good, will be given higher parts. SO MAKE SURE IT'S GOOD!

now once you send in you line, please allow at least one week for a reply, as i will have to listen and review EVERY voice file that comes in, myself.

another thing, when you receive Notification from us about whether you have received a part or not, (and what part you got if you did get one), please refrain from telling anyone else on the STTC K2 modding team.

and if by chance you are not selected to do a voice in the TC, then you must take that as is, and not try to take it out on me, or any other member of the team. [please be a good sport.]

NOTE: DO NO USE ANY SORT OF VOICE ENHANCER, OR ANY FORM OF AUDIO ENHANCEMENT ON YOUR VOICE FILE. VOICE FILE SUSPECTED TO HAVE ENHANCEMENT WILL BE DISCARDED.

Now go recored and have some fun!

~DarthRiddick

StarWars Total Conversion KOTOR2 modding team

Project lead

{note to mods: sorry if i shouldn't have posted this here, but it seemed like the best place. ^_^}

Mod note: Please don't post e-mail addresses on the forums, it attracts harvesting spam bots. You can use the private message function, or allow people to send you email via your profile instead. ~M

Archived