Home

The Hardest Part of running an RPG Server

darthgrizavy

The hardest part of running an RPG server for me has been the crazy amount of prejudice towards our "kind". I guess because we play MBII its even worse.. The MBII community is insane. The dev team is alright, and they can't help their following. I've heard things like, "we have too much free time" "You waste your lives trying to escape your real one" Funny thing is these responses come from people who spend their time chasing down threads that have RPG in them, so they can flame. This message is for those of you who do like RPG, who like fair fights, who like a friendly community, who like to protect the Order or destroy it. We have Military commands, Jedi Commands, Sith Commands with a complete architecture. We have actually even converted the forms of lightsaber dueling to help Initiates to learn how to fight in the MBII mod. We don't put up with cursing, laming or just ignorance. We have completely custom gameplay and you would have to see it to understand. Give Defenders of Peace a chance for those of you old school RPers. You will not be let down.

*Bows*

Jedi Master Ailan

http://www.defendersofpeace.dsi-gaming.com/

Archived