Home

[K1+TSL] Final battle music

TLM20

Should be simple enough, gimme around an hour and i should have it done.

EDIT: Ok, I have done it and uploaded it to my site, you can get it here, folow the Readme carefully, I don't want to be responsible for overwriting your original music file, but don't worry follow it carefully and you won't have any problems.

Enjoy! :)

The mod can be found here

Good because a) I have Episode I soundtrack on my computer. b) I didn't have to go to Media-Convert.Com to convert it to a .wav

I will add it to my site (tonight I'll send it over to KotOR2Files.Com) for now.

EDIT: The K1 version can be found here.

Actually, you did upload the mp3 file... so we have to convert it ourself to make it work :punch1

EDIT : When i put them in the streammusic and replace the original, i have no sound. I converted them to 8bits 22khz mono and it doesn't work. Any idea how do put music?

Actually, you did upload the mp3 file... so we have to convert it ourself to make it work :punch1

EDIT : When i put them in the streammusic and replace the original, i have no sound. I converted them to 8bits 22khz mono and it doesn't work. Any idea how do put music?

I have a few mp3 files in my stream music folder and they work just fine in the game (K1, don't recall monkeying with music in TSL). Did you rename the files correctly? Can't really think of anything else....

Ummm... Don't quite know what you mean, what i uploaded was a .wav file, i can't export .mp3 files from the music application i use, it won't let me, so it was a .wav.

As for this i don't know, when i put the music in the folder it works fine for me.

jcoolZombie put the mp3 file i the zip. master zionosis, you did put the .wav

For K1, since its a mp3, i converted it to 8 bits, 22k mono and renamed the file to mus_bat_malak.wav When i load the game just before opening the door after killing all droids generators. I do not hear any sound when i am fighting malak. what must i do?

Ok I've fixed the problem, JcoolZombie's was a .mp3 he didn't use my edited track, but don't worry now that i had the time i went back and did the K1 version, It is now on my site. Master Zionosis's KotOR Modding Site

Enjoy! :D

Umm... Mp3s do work for KotOR; Proof is than I have a .mp3 in the streammusic folder, it plays correctly in game on the Ebon Hawk. Therefore, there was nothing wrong with it being a .mp3.

Well, for some reason the .mp3 didn't work for me either, not to mention you named the file wrong, it is supposed to be "mus_bat_malak" not "mus_theme_malak" and you didn't use my edited one either, you used the full track in .mp3 format.

Anyway, the mod is up now and works perfectly fine, its at my site. Master Zionosis KotOR Modding Site

Enjoy! :D

Hello, its me again.

I downloaded the file in your website master zionosis and i put it to kotor\streammusic

I loaded a save just after killing all droids. I enter battle and i hear nothing

Do i have to change something in swkotor.ini to make custom music available?

The wierd thing is when i try to listen to other sounds in steammusic i don't hear anything and windows media doesn't reconize them.

Hello, its me again.

I downloaded the file in your website master zionosis and i put it to kotor\streammusic

I loaded a save just after killing all droids. I enter battle and i hear nothing

Do i have to change something in swkotor.ini to make custom music available?

I'm not sure why it's not working, it works fine for me, can you actually play the file i gave you in windows media player or something?

The wierd thing is when i try to listen to other sounds in steammusic i don't hear anything and windows media doesn't reconize them.

The reason why you don't hear anything is because the game.wav files are slightly different, you can listen to them just rename the end to .mp3, and then use media player then they will work, but mine is a .wav and should work fine.

Problems here too, I've loaded a couple of games on K1 (will try TSL soon) and it's just silence when I fight Malak. I can listen to the track on this audicity program thingy.

EDIT: just tried TSL and same problem :(

I can hear the sound in the .zip with mediaplayer but i can't hear it in the game. btw, i have no mods that change anything in the sound.

EDIT: Okay i found the solution. I sent a message to stoffe and she told me to try to convert the mp3 file to 128bits 44khz and it works just fine. I changed the name of the original .wav and the .mp3 to mus_bat_malak.mp3

I could hear the complete song.

Archived