Home

Determinance for you Duel fans...

CountAnt

Determinance

Move your mouse, swing the sword, duel to the death.

Determinance is a multiplayer sword-fighting PC title. The movement of the mouse corresponds directly to the movement of the sword, so only your skill with a blade matters. Slash wildly or creep in for a stealthy strike: it's up to you. Oh, and did we mention you can fly?

This is in my opinion the only game aside from Jedi Academy that allows a great deal of control for your weapon. Plenty of mods bieng added and a development team that really listens to its community. Its a great game really fun and starting to get recognized. Please give it a shot you have nothing to lose. I dont work for this site at all I'm just a fan of this game and would love the community to grow and I know many Jedi academy fans would love it.

This looks like an interesting game, but I have a few questions.

Do people play this game?

Is it tough getting a server to play on?

Is it still in Beta?

Is the demo SP only?

Edit: Never mind, I got the demo. Really fun. I'll answer my own questions in case anybody else is interested.

1. I think I have an older version, so I can't really say. But there are always bots.

2. No.

3. I am not sure. You can buy the game, but people on the forums act like it is.

4. In the demo, you have access to the tutorial, the first two opponents in Arcade mode, and 15 or so minute chunks of multiplayer (FFA only) with a two minute break in between. Full version is alot more.

Archived