Home

Request: A mod that lets u wield 3 melee weps??

Hamish

Hey well i love downloading KotOR mods with new melee weps and all different lightsabers and junk but... there are so many so which ones should i choose to use?? Anyway this made me think 'hey what if you could weild THREE swords - one in your mouth (if you have ever seen the anime one piece , then how Zoro does.) This is probably stupid and impossible but if anyone knows if it could be done, it would be awesome! I myself dont have any modding experience (except playing with em :D ) so i'm not familiar with what you can do...

This is probably stupid and impossible but if anyone knows if it could be done, it would be awesome!

It si impossible due to there being no player models of the charecter wielding three weapons. and you couldnt equip it either.

the animations would be pretty funky. and i think this would be the time to draw the line between anime and star wars just my oppinion though.

actually it might be possible but the one in the mouth wouldnt actually be attacking. make a sword into an mask so it looks like its in the mouth and have one in each hand. eh someone with some modeling experience could do probably do it if they liked one piece.

yeah i was just thinking it would require lots of work to make new '3-weapon' feats and 3 slots in the equip screen and animations for all the moves but i mean imagine the possiblities-triple lightsaber throw! :D

Archived