Home

Dantooine - TSL

floundericious

SPOILERS:

When I am attempting to bolster the defenses of Khoonda, I have hit the following problem:

I add mines and move them around, but I never get the cutscene with mercs being blown up by mines...

In fact, I've not gotten a "quest complete" flash for mines, healing soldiers, or recruiting...even though I healed them all, fixed the med droid, recruited the three guys (sullustan, salvager, farmer), and have added/moved mines.

Is there anything you can tell me I might have missed?

You don't need to move anything around, actually. Just go to the east field, set four more mines between the two rows, and a pop-up balloon will appear and say "The East minefield has enough mines now." Go to the west field and repeat the procedure. That's all.

As to the militia recruitments, don't be a sexist and recruit that protocol girl as well. :p What was her name? Dillan?

Sure. Always works for me. Even those lousy Minor Frag Mines will do. If you've successfully laid them, the cutscene will show some mercenaries getting blasted while trying to get across that small bridge.

While we're at it, there's also another cutscene where ALL those mercs trying to run past the bridge blow up, but I've never been able to get it playing in-game.

Always works for me too. IIRC the mines already there are planted in several rows, and I just add my own mines between those rows. Heck, since the mines already there are better than most of my crap mines, I've even been known to pick them up and replace them with lesser mines ;)

And it still works.

Archived