Home

Beast Master

Sehtii Hathor

Ok well I got everything i need lol for BM

Ok so today I place a Bantha DNA and all the Enz's, But i canceled the Experiment because my friend got a Valcron DNA So I place my Power and DNA and the experiment didnt show up

Then I clicked on the Inc its self and the Cool down timer was going down, So do I have to wait till the Cool down ends till I start again?

Ok well I got everything i need lol for BM

Ok so today I place a Bantha DNA and all the Enz's, But i canceled the Experiment because my friend got a Valcron DNA So I place my Power and DNA and the experiment didnt show up

Then I clicked on the Inc its self and the Cool down timer was going down, So do I have to wait till the Cool down ends till I start again?

Unfortunetly, yes.

This is part of the "process". You basically need time on your hands!

Ok Kinda off topic of beast master but I have a lvl 23 Droid trader, How can I lvl up fast?

Possibly a little late now, but Structures is the trade to level in, after completing structures, you can respec to your desired trade, Droid Engineer for example. If you decide to level with the structure trader, follow these steps:

Quick Craft Grind. (Structures)

1. Begin crafting Mineral Survey Tools, be sure to check the "practise" box, as this increases XP.

2. Continue crafting Mineral Survey Tools untill you are able to make Personal Harvesters, or Wind Harvesters.

3. Continue crafting any of the two harvesters until you are able to make Gungan Statues. You'll see after crafting one of these beasts, that your next 10-20 Levels shoot up extremely fast.

4. You now have a choice, you can continue crafting the Gungan Heads untill level 90, or craft Housing, or anything you desire. Personally, i continue with the Gungan Heads.

Took me three days to complete Trader, keep in mind i had the money to do so, as it was an Alt. :)

Grinding with DE (Droid Engineer), is a long and drawn out grind, but fun once mastered.

Hope this helps! :)

Artois.

Archived