Home

What's NOT available in Mac version?

Ozzel

Hi all. My first post on these forums.

I have the MAC version of SWBF. I got it second hand so I don't have the manual. (Any idea where I can download one as PDF?)

I read somewhere that the Jabba's Palace map is not available in the Mac version, and I am having the darndest time trying to get the recon droid to work as well. I'm beginning to think there's no recon droid in the Mac version! Here's what I'm doing and please tell me if I'm doing it wrong: I play as a sniper, I select my secondary weapon (F key), which is a pistol. Then I hit my secondary fire button (right mouse button) and my guy throws a grenade. No recon droid.

Additionally, under audio options all I can select for output is stereo mode. I cannot select mono, 5.1 or anything else. Why is that?

Also, during game play there's a very annoying crackling static sound through speakers or headphones. It gives me a headache!

I love the game, but the Mac version seems to be lacking features and has serious audio quality problems. Are there any fixes? What am I doing wrong?

Archived