Home

mods destroyed thanks to pcgame mods

Kronic

srry if im posting in the wrong place believe it or not this is my first time in a forum ever. anyway there are alot of mods that were posted ONLY on pcgamemods.com and now that it went under i have lost many mods including my own things that i worked hard on. i was wondering if any body knew where i could get the following mods.

Skye's Armor Expansion Mod

Raedon Malvadians Armor

That alll in one mod (mannan fish fest kill the concil etc)

also pcgamemods did this before for a long time but then came back i want to know A why it went down and B if its ever going to come back if anybody knows

thanks

have you tried this stricky?

This link is the original thread of the creator for the Skye's Armor Expansion Mod, maybe you can pm him to send you the files as well as posting another link in the thread.

I found the previous link by doing a search, i am sure you can do the same for the other mods that you know the name.

btw, welcome to the forum :waive1:

srry if im posting in the wrong place believe it or not this is my first time in a forum ever.

That's ok, we all were new at one time. ;) But I am going to move this to the Mod Requests forum.

anyway there are alot of mods that were posted ONLY on pcgamemods.com and now that it went under i have lost many mods including my own things that i worked hard on. i was wondering if any body knew where i could get the following mods.

Skye's Armor Expansion Mod

Raedon Malvadians Armor

That alll in one mod (mannan fish fest kill the concil etc)

Quatra answerd this above.

also pcgamemods did this before for a long time but then came back i want to know A why it went down and B if its ever going to come back if anybody knows

thanks

PCGameMods FAQs. ;)

Archived