Home

Can't get to the milk bottle in EMI

raevynn

I want to pick up the milk bottle with the banana picker in the lava field in EMI, but I can't seem to get past that little rock the bottle is on. Whenever I push the logs, they always float back to their original position before I have a chance to get around to the rock again. Once I've pushed them I can't steer to the rock either. How am I supposed to solve this ?!

I think I've tried that, but I never get a highlight "use ... with bottle".

Actually I'm not quite sure if the milk bottle even is there, because I can't remember the monkey throwing it. When exactly does that happen? My memory is crap sometimes.

^That only happens when you first enter the Lava Field. You see some monkey throw the milk bottle on the rock.

And as for getting the Milk Bottle, a message should be highlighted "use BANANA PICKER on MILK BOTTLE" or something like that. I know you definatly have to steer the boat to the left side of the rock, where a log should be floating there to block your path. If you hit it, it should simply float away.

I don't know, I haven't played the game for a while. Try http://www.gamefaqs.com, that oughta solve your problem.

Archived