Home

Looking for Expert Modders

Inyri Fire

Hey people, hopefully if you are checking out this post you are a pretty experienced modder who knows what they are doing ;)

anyway, I'm looking for people who would like to help with a Knights of the Old Republic Revamping project. My main objectives are as follows:

1. Return Sleyheron to the Main Storyline

2. Turn one more Character into a Jedi (Most likely Mission)

3. expand on the unknown world

4. expansion on party member quests

5. update NPC's and dialogue

6. much much more!

So if you would like to join or have any suggestions, drop by the website at:

http://www.freewebs.com/skywalkerlabs

Thanks,

Inyri Fire

First of all, welcome to the Forums :waive1:.

Second, this should of been posted in Holowan Laboratories.

Now for #1 and #5, are you familiar with K1RP? They are going to restore Sleheyron to the best of their ability, and of course fix up all the dialogs in game as well.

And for #2, there is Red Hawks Make Mission a Jedi mod.

As for the rest, i hope you can get a team together to start making this, good luck :)

thanks for the welcomes guys and yes, i have been in contact with a member of Jawa, SithRevan and were discussing options the two things we are talking about were mentioned above. im currently in the process of recruiting an expert module who created a Jedi Temple Coruscant mod for Kotor2 to help with Sleyheron, and some of that may get transfered to Jawa, if Revan asks for it. so with both the restoration and revamp may be similar in some places and different in others.

Zionosis-- i havent seen his mod, I'll try and find it. thanks.

Ohh well, you know a bit of this a bit of that, lol, I do everything except .2da editing, those things will be the death of me, lol.

But my main 'area' of expertise is Module Editing. But I'm afraid I'm to busy with my BIG mod, Yavin 4 translation and (if SithRevan will take me back) K1RP. But if you have any problems don't hesitate to ask for a little help :)

Sounds Great I would volunteer but I am on a big huge project that is similar but different (and mine won't have sleyron I might if K1RP is released before my mod have a K1RP version) you can see it in my WIP in my Sig.

But good luck with this I like seeing all the variety for the community.

Sounds Great I would volunteer but I am on a big huge project that is similar but different (and mine won't have sleyron I might if K1RP is released before my mod have a K1RP version) you can see it in my WIP in my Sig.

But good luck with this I like seeing all the variety for the community.

Thanks rg, well maybe when you see the project tomorrow, you'll probably say something like "OMG that's overkill" and move on, lol. But still, we'll see how things go down.

Archived