Home

Telos Bounties(possible spoilers)

JK24

With Batu Rem, just go to the Duros at the dock module and ask him about who came through there recently. When he gives you the info, go tell Grenn about it. As for Batono, talk to the green Twi'lek that's near the Duros and ask about him, and he will tell you to go see Jana Lorso, who will in turn tell you to go to the Ithorians, but will ask you to tell her if you find Batono so she can "silence" him. After talking to Chodo Habat, go to the apartment where Batono is hiding. You can either protect him from Jana Lorso's mercenaries or you can go and tell Jana Lorso where he is, thus sacrificing him to Czerka.

how do I collect the bounties Grenn gives me on the station? I know the one with the 2 murderers is glitchy, but how do I resolve the others: Batono and the false Batu Rem?

Well, if you want to fix the bug in the two criminals quest... go to TSLRP's site... they have a mod that fixes that glitch.

Generally, it's pretty easy to get the bounty on the two criminals, b/c you don't have to confront them to collect. Just tell Gren you killed them and you get the bounty (or at least I always got that result). You usually encounter them when seeing Lorso. It is also possible to run into them on Telos as well shortly after you arrive.

Generally, it's pretty easy to get the bounty on the two criminals, b/c you don't have to confront them to collect. Just tell Gren you killed them and you get the bounty (or at least I always got that result).

Note that if you DO tell Gren that you killed them, you won't be able to confront them. But hey, why not?

Archived