Home

T3-M4 spider version TSL

SuperSaiyanZolo

well u know how there are many mods changing T3 into something else... one that i know of... i was thinking why not make him one of those spider things that you fought in that tomb on dantooine in K1 being that the model is there in TSL. Thing is everytime i use KSE my game screws up so i was wanting a mod for that... It would help me and many people who would like this a lot... being that i cant mod myself. thanks

SUPERSAIYANZOLO

I'm not sure if the model for the Rakatan droid is in TSL, but if it is, then that would just be a very easy appearance.2da edit and there you go. If someone could let me know if the model for that droid exists and what row in appearance.2da it is used in, I could do this. But if the model is not in TSL, then you'd be out of luck. But since Obsidian basically used Bioware's work as a base, it's very possible they left that model in.

EDIT: BINGO! IT'S IN! The spider droid model is indeed in the game, and using KSE I changed T3 just to be sure, and here is the proof! I'll do the necessary appearance.2da edit, so just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the edited appearance.2da

T3intoSpiderDroid.jpg

You could use the KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) and just change T3's appearance in the NPC's struct...

That would work GM, except in SuperSaiyanZolo's case:

everytime i use KSE my game screws up

Besides, making mods is far more fun than just using KSE :D

@SuperSaiyanZolo: Hope you enjoy the mod I sent you :)

I might as well upload it to FileFront too in case there are others who would like this mod.

Archived