Home

Rank

Guest Master Yoda

Originally posted by Master Yoda

How come I cant change my rank??:confused:

HA! I'm not the only one?!

I could change mine a couple of days ago and now I can't! I think the mods took it away from us!! Why mods? WHY?!

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

...because the most ludicrous titles were invented ?

They might have deleted it so that it's clear from their title that they are moderators. and people could change their title into 'Moderator' and start manipulating people.

that kind of stuff..

That sucks! They should have told us first. I wanted a unique rank! :(

Guest ChrisC3po

Actually what happened was someone accidentally selected the wrong option on custom titles, after a 1000 posts you will be allowed to have your own custom title. If we feel someone is misusing it we will remove their ability to add custom titles.

I didn’t realize so many people discovered that custom title thing. It was only up for a day or two…

Originally posted by ChrisC3po

Actually what happened was someone accidentally selected the wrong option on custom titles, after a 1000 posts you will be allowed to have your own custom title. If we feel someone is misusing it we will remove their ability to add custom titles.

I didn’t realize so many people discovered that custom title thing. It was only up for a day or two…

OMG! You responded!! Thanks for the info. I thought it was just me not knowing how to do it! Just like that email thing......:(

I got a question, why do some people have custom titles still? Do you just like them better? :)

Guest ChrisC3po

Kvan, to answer your question, I have to do remove the custom titles manually. I want to be fair to everyone so all the custom titles will be removed. You where actually the only I noticed before this...

Paragon_Leon we don’t really have anything major planned for the next few weeks. We would like to create a way for users to post saved games and mods on this board though. If you have suggestions for new forums please let me know.

Originally posted by ChrisC3po

Kvan, to answer your question, I have to do remove the custom titles manually. I want to be fair to everyone so all the custom titles will be removed. You where actually the only I noticed before this...

Paragon_Leon we don’t really have anything major planned for the next few weeks. We would like to create a way for users to post saved games and mods on this board though. If you have suggestions for new forums please let me know.

OIC, I'm sorry you have to manually remove them, must suck to be you right now :)

BTW Since you are actually responding to what I ask :D I have a suggestion, I think you need a mod for the nightime people. I've been on at night and haven't seen a mod at all. I think that Rommel would make a great mod :D

Really though you might consider getting one.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Gosh gee! Thanks Kvan! Actually I think Paragon_Leon would make a darn good mod (since he's posting all night anyways j/k ;) )

But Leon is mean :D

Guest ChrisC3po

We definitely do need some dedicated mods for this board. I'll probably let the staffers who surf this forum more frequently pick them out. But if you guys have a few suggestions I’ll definitely keep them in mind.

How so? :confused: Help you I can :yoda:

Just joking, he is a little too serious. No offense leon! All his posts make sense. ALL of them! Can you believe that!? :D

And he posts so many of those *shudders* serious posts :p

It's frightening, to say the least!

Guest Tie Guy

Thanks for the info, i'm hoping to get a unique rank soon. :D

While your here....... Why can't we add attachments to our messages anymore? I wanted to send someone an avatar, but got a strange suprise instead, we no longer could post files. Any help here would be hot. :D

Guest ChrisC3po

Well I'm sure you guys have noticed our server problems lately. We really don't have much room on this server, so we had to remove the option to include files. Hopefully this will change when we move the network.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Thanks for the info, i'm hoping to get a unique rank soon. :D

While your here....... Why can't we add attachments to our messages anymore? I wanted to send someone an avatar, but got a strange suprise instead, we no longer could post files. Any help here would be hot. :D

How hot would it be :)

Why not send the avatar through email?

No offense taken, Kvan !

I'm actually kind of happy because i can refer to that remark if people start claiming that i spam on the forums.

I'm not sure about being a moderator yet.. it would probably require being online every day for a pretty long time. In october (you know, when i get cable...) it could be a possibility. We'll see what happens. They will probably start picking people only after several weeks.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

No offense taken, Kvan !

I'm actually kind of happy because i can refer to that remark if people start claiming that i spam on the forums.

I'm not sure about being a moderator yet.. it would probably require being online every day for a pretty long time. In october (you know, when i get cable...) it could be a possibility. We'll see what happens. They will probably start picking people only after several weeks.

Ohhhhh....cable modem......

Being a mod would kind of suck! You would HAVE to be on a lot.

Guest Tie Guy

If the posting of the current mods has anything to say about it, you wouldn't have to be on that much. :D Anyways, i have nothing better to do anyways, except play AOK, and then theres school in 2 weeks.

Archived