Home

Requesting new armor

RoyalBlue

Hey people. I was recently looking through my mods and I noticed that no matter how hard I try, I can't find an armor that is truly my Revan, so I decided with the help of Shem to come here are request it.

Basicly I want the base to be a darkjedi robe, but pure black, none of those random accents. Then, shiny white reven-ish gloves and long boots. Then, a shiny white breastplate on the top part of the robe, that has a :tied: style design on it, colored either red or black. Try not to make it too thick, becuase this is a robe. Then a black hood like the the one the Dark Jedi wear, with no mask. Also, if you could, add a light gray version of that scarf thing that Malak has.

Here are the stats

Name : Royal Robes.

Stats: DEF 10 DEX 11

Bonus: Implant level 3 Toughness Level 3

Needs: Improved Jedi Defence No wookies.

Discription: These robes were once worn by Derelian(that planet that the brainwashed said he was from. Don't know if it's the right spelling.) Royal Jedi, a elite group of Rouge Jedi that became nationalists. You kept a pair of these robes as a family keep-sake before you joined the Republic Army.

I want these placed in the foot locker on the Endar Spire. PM me or post if you want to take a shot at this, found a armor like it or just want to ask a question.

Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to playing with these.

Please do not bump a thread. If someone is interested in doing this, they will post when they're able. --Jae

That would be pretty hard to make considering that almost none of the robes in the game look like that. You would need to replace lots of mesh in the character models for this to actually work. You may be batter off just going with a Dark Jedi armor instead to be honest.;)

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Archived