Home

Views on Sith

Darth Avlectus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, Sith consider love abhorrent. Or did you not listen to good ol’ Master Uthar when he tested Revan on the Sith Code.

“The weak deserve their fate” and “It is not our duty to bring death to all who deserve it” –Darth Bane: Rule of Two.

TKA-001 and Rev7 are right, Vectivus is even less a Sith than Kaan and his Brotherhood of Darkness, which tried to institute equality. The true Sith (no, I’m not talking about THE True Sith) believe equality is also a lie, which gives birth to the above quotes and the mad Sith power struggle.

As for what Caedus said about Lumiya, may I point out the passage in Inferno where Alema Rar meets with Darth Kryat’s Sith order on Korriban (In the very same academy we all know and love) one of the Sith knights stated that Lumiya and Vergere had chosen to turn Jacen to the dark side in order to give Kryat’s order more time to build strength and numbers. In light of this, it seems Lumiya may very well have been lying about Vectivus. Though it may be she herself believed it judging on her actions and her APPARENT lack of hatred for Luke.

“Palpatine was simply power hungry, and that was his entire problem.” Dude!? Seriously, all true Sith crave power above all else. “Through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken. The Force will free me.” Every Sith from Naga Sadow to Freedon Nadd and Exar Kun to Revan, Malak, and the like all crave the ability to fulfill their inordinate desires. A few may start out desiring to do good, but the power twists and corrupts them into mere skeletons of their former selves; deep down the dark side also leads to severe loneliness as JediMasterJambi pointedout so artfully.

Archived