Home

Concerning some precise resources

Leviathan

Hello all !

Despite the fact that I have continually utilized materials and other diverse resources issuing forth from foreign versions of Star Wars™ : Knights of the Old Republic® products, I have been lately strained to get my hands down on stuffs reserved to the American English release of these very video games, so that the projects I am currently leading could be eventually completed in an effective manner. For this last reason, if any of the LucasForums© members circulating at this Discussion Forum would hear my present entreaty, then I would greatly appreciate having access to Star Wars™ : Knights of the Old Republic®'s « dialog.tlk » file and « m10a[#] » folders (Easily locatable throughout this LucasArts®-licensed product's « streamwaves » directory), additionally to Star Wars™ : Knights of the Old Republic® II – The Sith Lords®'s « dialog.tlk » object. Once more, please keep in mind that only unaltered and uncorrupted copies of U.S. English variants of both these Star Wars™ titles will match my expectations, and none other submissions differing from these ones !

While hoping my request will be satisfyingly achieved, I wish you all the best to whoever will be likely to help me with this...

Archived