Home

[TSL] Quinlan vos head

King_Zazu

• 1 month later...

In fact I think is not the head that is needed here.

I really thought about it for a long time, and i I came to the conclusion that the easiest way to have a look a like Quinlan Vos Head, would be to reskin an existing hood skin, to make it look like his hair.

For the face I already got his skin, and I think I have his robe too.

Sorry I looked on my hdd and can t find it anymore.

It used to be on the long dead pcgamemods site, I think that some people know how to still retrieve files from it, but I don't.

I may have a backup somewhere, will keep looking for it.

To me having someone, creating a new head model as complex as the Quinlan's, is highly unrealistic, but having someone edit the texture of a hood mesh so it look like Quinlan's hair is more realistic, but in both cases I don t have the skills to do it.

i think this isnt a bad idea it seems to be possible but you nee da skills and i dont have it u people askd eny big modder guys? like silveredge9 he good or redhawke he also goo or master zionosis shes grate or the jedi guy cant remember the name.. :)

i found it, but i dont know how to PM files. could you just send me your e-mail? then i could send it to you

I think that there would be more people that would like to have this mod and can't find it. If it makes you no difference you could send this file on some external serwer (like rapidshare.com or gigeshare.com) instead of sending it many times to everyone who would like it :)

I too would like to play with this mod :D

Archived