Home

Atris' Lightsaber (Early and Late Game Spoilers)

Wasp77

This occurred to me on my new Dark Side playthrough. I went Light the first time around, and gave my Exile a yellow, double-bladed lightsaber before when she was exiled by the Council.

On my new playthrough, I had her tell Atton her lightsaber was red and single-bladed. When you fight Atris, she always has a red, single-bladed lightsaber.

Now, this is just pure speculation, since there is no confirmation due to the ambiguity of said lightsaber, but wouldn't it seem more believable to think Atris took the Exile's red lightsaber and used it against him/her later on, after her fall to the Dark Side?

In my opinion, it just seems better than Atris taking a different lightsaber and not using at all, let alone the fact that she seemed to have no access to a red crystal, unless she had one on her person before heading to Telos.

This isn't a canonocity argument, the last thing we need is a canon crystal color and hilt for the Exile's past, but I just want to know if anyone shares my opinion on this.

XD That's not what I meant. I know that the lightsaber is the Exile's old lightsaber that he/she had during his/her time in the Order.

I was saying something along the lines of this: When the Exile joined Revan and (possibly) took a red lightsaber or swapped the crystal out, it seems as though Atris would have taken that very same lightsaber and used it later.

Obviously, it isn't true, since the lightsaber can be any color or double-bladed, but I think it's interesting to believe that Atris would wield the same (Red, Single-Bladed) lightsaber that the Exile had wielded.

Archived