Home

Multiplayer option does not even appear on menu screen!?

Whoolpurse

Okay some time ago i bought star wars best of PC. Outcast runs fine but with a proplem, Multiplayer option does not appear on the screen there is only singleplayer load options such things.

I did not mod it, patch it or anything else.

And if you could provide a link to patch it to 1.04 then i would be happy. Thanks!

Right mate,

first off, you can get the 1.04 patch for FREE from here;

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Knight_2_Patch_104;3825

That said, I'm not sure if your release will already be pre-patched. If it is, it'll tell you when you try to install the above.

Next up,

We've had a few queries about multi-player on the best-of version, and I can't seem to find a thread with an answer in it. To go round the long way;

Open My Computer and go to;

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData

There should be a file in there called jk2mp.exe

This is the executable for multi-player. If it's there, right-click it and select Copy, then right-click on your desktop and select Paste Shortcut. Opening that will take you straight into multi-player.

Oh, and you'll probably get an 'Incorrect Disc' error with the best-of version. I believe it's the KoTOR disc you need to insert to play JO-Multi.

If the jk2mp.exe file ISN'T there... let us know, we'll look into it a bit more. Well, let us know either way, eh? ;)

Right mate,

That said, I'm not sure if your release will already be pre-patched. If it is, it'll tell you when you try to install the above.

Next up,

We've had a few queries about multi-player on the best-of version, and I can't seem to find a thread with an answer in it. To go round the long way;

This is the executable for multi-player. If it's there, right-click it and select Copy, then right-click on your desktop and select Paste Shortcut. Opening that will take you straight into multi-player.

Oh, and you'll probably get an 'Incorrect Disc' error with the best-of version. I believe it's the KoTOR disc you need to insert to play JO-Multi.

If the jk2mp.exe file ISN'T there... let us know, we'll look into it a bit more. Well, let us know either way, eh? ;)

Ok i'll try. thanks!

Right mate,

Next up,

I can't install the patches, i try to run them but then i get the message: STJKJO not found. or something like that. and the MP file wont run...

Archived