Home

Sith Lord Robes on Dxun/Onderon

ddogknight

I know there was a posting a little while back on this, but no one seemed to answer it clearly. Pretty much I have mods that allow you to get the sith High robes, the ones where the actual robe/cape part descends from the waist down. What i'm wondering is if there is a way to actually change your character to the model ingame of the sith masters/lords. The robes are awesome, but the combination of the robes with the masks they wear, for the full outfit, would be fantastic to wear/have ingame. I can find the robes, but nothing to complete the set. Anyone know how to edit the script or if they know of a mod that can do this?

Welcome to the Forums...

Actually what your asking is quite simple really... instead of modifying someone else's work... just get kotor tool... either create a new item or edit an existing one... when it says disguise *none* just go to that and scroll down until you find the Sith Lords from Dxun... of course... they'll have a different name, maybe even a strange name. I know that explanation was pretty vague, but I haven't modded in a LONG time... I'll try and see what I can do.

Yeah... I know it was really vague... the last time I modded was well about 4 months ago... and so I can't tell you exactly what to do... I'll do it... if this computer will let me... and when I do... I'll tell you exactly what I did... but I think there is a tutorial for it somewhere around in Holowan Labs...

I assume that THIS was the original?

I think I've got it all working, but it was a little more involved than I was expecting ;)

None of the appearances had models set beyond 'A' and all of the females used regular 'generic' heads so I had to use appearance.2da..

-The six robes are gender locked and based on the Dark Padawan/Jedi/Jedi Knight Robes

-You may notice a few characters that used these bodies have different heads in game

-All of them can be built at the work bench with a repair skill of '1'

-You can get it HERE

The names of the robes are the names of the appearances and the descriptions are leftovers from the items I used as bases. If you want different names/descriptions/stats post them here. If you're already using an appearance.2da file it won't be too difficult to copy/paste the few lines I changed.

I already have that mod and am using it, but what I want is the actual FULL appearance, I.E. mask and everything from the sith masters on dxun. I love the robes, but want the robes WITH the mask, and not the robes with another "sith" mask that you can get in the game. But like I said, i want the full attire that the sith lords/masters wear...

I assume that THIS was the original?

This was just a question I was asking you.

I think I've got it all working, but it was a little more involved than I was expecting ;)

None of the appearances had models set beyond 'A' and all of the females used regular 'generic' heads so I had to use appearance.2da..

-The six robes are gender locked and based on the Dark Padawan/Jedi/Jedi Knight Robes

-You may notice a few characters that used these bodies have different heads in game

-All of them can be built at the work bench with a repair skill of '1'

-You can get it HERE

The names of the robes are the names of the appearances and the descriptions are leftovers from the items I used as bases. If you want different names/descriptions/stats post them here. If you're already using an appearance.2da file it won't be too difficult to copy/paste the few lines I changed.

This is me attempting to fulfill your request. That 'HERE' link has the full disguises you wanted. Try it out in an empty override folder and if it's what you want, I'll help you merge the .2da files if you don't know how.

Sweet! Thank you so much. Sorry for assuming that the link you sent wasn't the one. Anyway, tried it, and it works PERFECTLY. Thanks again! And if you could help with merging, that would be great. I kinda know how to, but very basics. So, not sure which lines in the .2da files to merge...

Archived