Home

Help with Handmaiden Echani training.

TwilightFox

This is really strange. I am currently in the second lesson of the Echani fighting training with Handmaiden. The rules are I can only use one melee weapon, but no force powers, lightsaber, etc. Anyway, when I get her down to no health, she still takes damage, but she WILL NOT BE DEFEATED! I've kept attacking her, but it doesn't seem to take her down. The unfair, and even stranger thing is, she can still take my health down. I've tried reloading the game, but the same thing over and over happens. Is there any way to fix this problem? The only way to "finish" the match is to use a force power, but that gets me disqualified.

Sounds like you've run into a bug. Did you use any cheats? If not then try loading an earlier saved game and try again. If you have any mods installed please list them here. It would make it easier to find out what is causing this glitch.

No, I didn't use any cheats and/or mods, or anything. I have the original Xbox version of Knights II. It's strange because the last Echani battle ended perfectly fine. I have a moderately high-influence with her (I'm Light Side), and I'm trying to teach her to become a Jedi.

I've never run into that problem myself and I don't see any errors in the script that should stop the fight when Handmaiden's HP gets low enough either. Try loading an earlier saved game and try again. Preferably from before you entered the Ebon Hawk to spar with her. Influence should have no effect in this fight.

I'm using a PC version myself but this kind of problems I've had before were usually caused by an overheating computer. That will often result in corrupted saved games or random crashes and could be the cause of this problem as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived