Home

Logging In

Balderdash

I used to have these boards set up to keep me logged in all the time with cookies, but I changed my registered email address recently, and that setting seems to have reset itself. I have to login every time I visit the site now and I would rather change it back to how it was. I can't remember how to change it and I can't find it anywhere in the User CP. And I haven't been able to find this question answered anywhere else, either. Can anyone point me to the right part of the Control Panel?

I have to login every time I visit the site now and I would rather change it back to how it was. I can't remember how to change it and I can't find it anywhere in the User CP. And I haven't been able to find this question answered anywhere else, either. Can anyone point me to the right part of the Control Panel?

There should be a "Remember Me" checkbox below the login boxes on the front page. If it doesn't work to use that, try removing all cookies for lucasforums.com or http://www.lucasforums.com from your browser and try again.

Archived