Home

Please Respond...

Chillpill

I've had this idea for a mod for quite some time now but didn't have the capabilities to create it.I was wondering if anyone skilled in modding could make this mod for me.

Basically this mod is a saber mod,but it depends on your choices in light or dark and your choices in talking to Atton on Peragus about Revan(male or female,light or dark).The first saber I had in mind for the light sided man or woman Exile would be Revan the White's Lightsaber.It would be a non-upgradeable silver-single-bladed lightsaber found on Dantooine in the Enclave Sublevels.

My idea for getting the saber would be a quest involving exploring all of Dantooine.The quest I had in mind "Fragments of the Past" would be initiated as soon as you loot the corpse of a dead jedi knight in the Enclave Sublevels(I would like the corpse to be found inside the Library of the Sublevels near one of the HoloBook cases).Inside the dead jedi's robes would be a Data Pad and a new quest item,"Broken Lightsaber".

The datapad should say "This data pad holds the last words of a Jedi Knight who came to Dantooine in search of Jedi Master Vrook.Most entries are insignifigant,describing the long freighter journey he took from Coruscant to Dantooine to meet the Master there,or how he'd hoped to get there sooner then he had.Only the last entry is of importance.It reads "I need to breach this door but its jammed shut,probably from the bombing of those Sith Warships.If I dont find a way out soon, I wont be able to find Master Vrook.It appears the relic they wished me to deliver from Coruscant is going to be lost forever. It seems an unfit end for the lightsaber of the redeemed Revan to be lost to the ages.If I don't find a way out soon,I'll surely die.Not even the Force can sustain me for much longer..."

You'll continue normally until you reach the Crystal cave.There (somewhere on the final path to the crystal chamber where the Kinrath Matriarch is)you'll see another corpse,this time it belongs to a Padawan.The corpse has a Datapad and another quest item the "Lightsaber Parts"

This Datapad should say "How foolish I was to think I could triumph over this Cave.The kinrath here are very perceptive and their talons are quiet sharp.If I dont get this wound mended soon,Ill be dead within the hour.And to think I just forged my lightsaber too!

On the Ebon Hawk,you need to bring the "Broken Lightsaber"and the"Lightsaber Parts"to Bao Dur's Remote and follow this new chain of dialog

> Exile:"You a handy little guy aren't you?"

> Remote:"Beeps"

> Exile:"Do you think you can fix this lightsaber for me?"

*Remote Flies over to the Workbench,and the screen fades out*

*Remote flies over to the Exile*

> Exile:"Were you able to repair it?"

> Exile:"Are you sure I need to find the unique crystal for this lightsaber?"

> Exile:"Ok well thank you anyways."

After this Dialog you'll get the penultimate quest item,the "Repaired Lightsaber"

The plot should be continued as normal until the Khoonda Conflict.If you choose to help the Settlers and drive away the Mercenaries then you'll get this message after Vrook teaches you the lightsaber form or the force form.

*While leaving Khoonda, Master Vrook slipped a lightsaber crystal into your hands*

If however you decide to help the Mercenaries,You'll find the last quest item "Unique Lightsaber Crystal"on Master Vrook's corpse.

To forge the lightsaber of Revan the White,take back the "Repaired Lightsaber"and the "Unique Lightsaber Crystal"to Bao Dur's Remote on the Ebon Hawk and initiate this Dialog,

> Exile:"Hey Remote,remember when I asked you to repair that lightsaber?"

> Exile:"Could you see if this crystal fits into that lightsaber"

*Remote flies over to the workbench,screen fades away*

> Exile:"It fit perfectly?"

> Exile:"Thanks a lot,Remote!I'll be sure to tell Bao Dur about how helpful you were!"

At this point after a lot of effort you have obtained "Revan the White's Lightsaber"!

These are the lightsaber's stats(Important Note:I want this Saber to be very powerful,but not instant death worthy)

7-50 Energy Damage

4-40 Unstoppable Damage

1-20 Ion Damage

2-15 Electrical Damage

1-8 Fire Damage

1-8 Cold Damage

Knockdown DC 100

The Darksider's lightsaber I had in mind is the red-double-bladed-lightsaber of Akirakon Sin,an ancient Sith Lord who lived on Korriban during the time of the Great Hyperspace Wars.He died in the Second Battle of Korriban and was given a proper burial in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

This is much simpler than Revan's Saber Quest.There should be a tomb(just the tomb,not a whole new module)in the Archaeological Dig Site the Sith Students Uncovered with Akirakon's corpse with his Saber,Holocron,and his ceremonial robes.

Robe Stats:

8 bonus to defense

Max Dexterity Bonus +10

+9 Strength Bonus

+7 Constitution Bonus

+10 Wisdom Bonus

+6 Charisma Bonus

+12 Intelligence Bonus

+10 Treat Injury Skill

+15 Persuade Skill

+12 Computer Skill

+9 Sercurity Skill

40% immunity to energy

50% immunity to fire

35% immunity to cold

75% immunity to electrical

Immunity to Stun,Horror,Poison,and Critical Hits

Must be 100% aligned to the Dark Side to use

Saber Stats:

8-58 Energy Damage

10-50 Unstoppable Damage

15-48 Ion Damage

9-25 Electrical Damage

9-18 Fire Damage

9-16 Cold Damage

Knockdown DC 100

Keen

Bonus Feat:Critical Strike

Bonus Feat:Improved Critical Strike

Bonus Feat:Master Critical Strike

Bonus Feat:Flurry

Bonus Feat:Improved Flurry

Bonus Feat:Master Flurry

Bonus Feat:Power Strike

Bonus Feat:Improved Power Strike

Bonus Feat:Master Power Strike

Must be aligned 100% to the Dark Side to use

Holocron:Purely aesthetic

That Is my mod idea.If it could take a while I'd wait.Thanks for Reading!(Ill post some quest descriptions along with item and quest item descriptions upon request)

Archived