Home

Zeroedit Crash in Vista

ws47

when i run zeroedit (from swbf2 mod tools), i get a crash error saying that the application has asked the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Plz tell me if there is a fix to this or if a new version of mod tools is coming.

:barf2::swear:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, it didn't work... I still get the same runtime terminate message.

My specifications are:

Wind. Vista Home premium 32-bit (With the last updates)

NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS (just updated) (I also just updated DirectX)

The only last thing you can do is get a new video card.

i did some reserch and that the c++ its a "missing" driver error so ZE reads that the computer is in safe mode.

Wouldn't it be possible for the video card producer to fix the driver with an update, because I also read there are similar faults for other programs to? :giveup:

• 2 weeks later...
Wouldn't it be possible for the video card producer to fix the driver with an update, because I also read there are similar faults for other programs to? :giveup:

They wouldn't make a patch just because one program won't run with their video card. If you've tried changing your color quality and tried running it with 3D Analyze than there isn't much more you can do. Still it might not even be your Video Card. Vista has had a lot of issues and some people can run it and others can't. You should also make sure you have all of your system updates.

They wouldn't make a patch just because one program won't run with their video card. If you've tried changing your color quality and tried running it with 3D Analyze than there isn't much more you can do. Still it might not even be your Video Card. Vista has had a lot of issues and some people can run it and others can't. You should also make sure you have all of your system updates.

Thanks for the reply, but I've already updated EVERYTHING that can be updated (vista, directx, videodriver etc.)

Archived