Home

[TSL] Yusanis Item Quest

Darth Payne

The Yusanis blade just uses a double-bladed vibro blade. It's a model in TSL also. All you would need to do is make a new UTI file with the same model used in K1 and name it properly.

As for the Handmaiden, it would seem like she was more into her mother's legacy as a Jedi Knight rather than her father's legacy. Your mod idea would take a lot of work with scripting and such. If there is no voice recording, you would be dealing with mute dialogue. Personally, I never find those types of mods very fun myself.

Well, i was just playing through the Telos Academy again when a thought hit me quite hard over the head with a bat.

When you challenge the handmaidens, whether you win or not, there are several rooms you can search around the chamber. What if you could find a new locker in the empty room(one without a plasteel canister), inside you find three items.

1: A datapad detailing how the blade and shield was haned over to the handmaidens when atris brought all the jedi and sith artifacts to telos.

2: Yusanis Blade.

3: Yusanis Shield.

It makes a bit of sense to me for Brianna to have them if the others didn't want them due to their fathers actions with Arren Kae(sp?).

Archived