Home

WTF?!?!?!

WTH is WTF is forum 1 name?!?!

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the new name of our good ol' Monkey Island 5 forum... Wasn't completely recovered from the glitch we just had recently. Sad_anim.gif

------------------

brief.gif

"Those unforgettable days, for them I live."

--Omoikane, Martian Successor Nadesico

but u cnat get in this forum from the main page (at least i dont see it) i saw it cause someone in the "currently browsing" was there.

------------------

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go to the main page for this site (http://www.escapemi.com/), and scroll down to murta's message where he provides a list of links to the various forums, you can click on the two forums that are missing in the forums main page.. One of them is Monkey Island 5.

------------------

brief.gif

"Those unforgettable days, for them I live."

--Omoikane, Martian Successor Nadesico

oh

------------------

Archived