Home

Problem with T3-M4's dialogue

Sir Vougalot

Okay, I'm playing The Sith Lords and I just escaped Paragus and am bow aboard the Ebon Hawk on my way to Telos. However, there is a problem when I try to talk to T3-M4: when I operate on his behavior core and it's time for him to play the recording of Bastila, it does not play and his dialogue ends. I'll choose any of the three dialogue choices to initiate the recording ("Well, let's hear the recording," etc.) and then it all just ends.

I've recently installed K2RP, that new Black Sun underwear mod, and several other mods, but I can't seem to isolate the problem. Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

Nope! There is not. Son of a... :rifle1:

I hate when there's nothing I can do but go by process of elimination. Especially when I have next to no modding knowledge.

Know what else was messed up? I also have that mod that replaces the FMV with Nihilus and Visas aboard the Ravager with its in-game cutscene counterpart, but it wasn't working this time. I was still getting the crappy FMV version.

EDIT: Okay, I've found a couple of T3 files. I'll try removing them and see what they do.

EDIT 2: Nope. Removing those files doesn't do a damn thing. :(

Archived