Home

HELP! I'm stuck in the jek jek tar!

emmadala_jinn

I'm at the point in TSL where Mira knocks out your player and goes to meet Visquis in the Jek jek tar, and I've run into a bit of a snag. Every time I try to get her to open the door to the private lounge she just wont do it. She runs towards the door, then back, then towards it again in an endless loop. I've tried going back to earlier save files and playing up to this point again, but the same thing keeps happening. Thus I am stuck and can't progress any farther in the game.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be causing this and what, if anything, I can do to get around it?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm at the point in TSL where Mira knocks out your player and goes to meet Visquis in the Jek jek tar, and I've run into a bit of a snag. Every time I try to get her to open the door to the private lounge she just wont do it. She runs towards the door, then back, then towards it again in an endless loop. I've tried going back to earlier save files and playing up to this point again, but the same thing keeps happening. Thus I am stuck and can't progress any farther in the game.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be causing this and what, if anything, I can do to get around it?

I reccomend making sure you've seen the cutscene where Visquis tells someone to open the door to his Private Lounge. Other then that, I believe you can warp, but I'm not sure...

Archived