Home

jedi corpse in the endar spire

memarik

just a jedi corpse added out side the room of the player and trask

at the endar spire and it would have an special lightsaber.

whit an green color and a different style of hilt not the basic appareance.

something basic from the jedi order like the..just some kind of basic appareance

i dont know :) just suit your self (meaning the one that can make it)

and the description of the saber would say.

''it seems to be the lightsaber of an fallen jedi how tryed to protect bastila during the mission on taris.. and when u try it in your hand.. you have and straing feeling of scars of war'' or something like that

and the lightsaber would be restricted to the light side.. and can be updated like an normal saber

no no you didnt get my point.. i dont care if u cant use the lightsaber coz i kinda like to be a non jedi in the begining of the game and its kinda cheating if you could use it strait away..

i would like it to be just and normal lightsaber whit different hilt appareance and normal green color making a new type of crystal so the hilt appareance wont change all the green colored sabers whit it.. and have the description an little history of the old owner.. nothing else and if possible make the corpse male jedi caucasian or asian.. so it would seem that he died 5 minutes ago.. so no skeleton/mumy corpses..

well i see that there are still some people who don't get my point... (x|)

but Danyael27 you got a point.. can u do it? coz it is an interesting idea is it possible?

and if it is i would love the saber to be unique as i explaind earlier.. and sorry people if i am too rash... but i would love this mod

!and! an other thing when u see the fighting scene whit trask the female jedi fighting the dark jedi can u add the saber that will be found on her inventory all ready so that she will use it on the fight?

you could edit the dialog for when they are fighting, and on one of Trask's lines, use a script to add an object to the jedi's inventory; the lightsaber being the object. the script is:

void main ()
{
object oItem=CreateItemOnObject( "item_template", GetObjectByTag("container_tag"));
}

The lightsaber you want to add being item_template, and the "container_tag" being the tag of the corpse. I don't have kotor I so I cant mod this, but anybody else with dialog editing skills and using the kotor tool text editor can do this.

You guys are making this way too complicated, simply add the lightsaber into the Dead Jedi's body by the UTC file. (But do not do that if you want a unique hilt, unless you make a new UTC file for the lightsaber, give it a unique name and unique appearance... if you get what I'm saying))

Ehhh... I know a little about Modding, I've done it occassionally in the past but I know little more than how to maneuver around Kotor Tool and using the UTC and UTI files.

Archived