Home

K1 Force Vision

Darth Payne

I just thought of something that i think would be very cool.

Using the module in which you face the Rakatan prisoner inside the artifact, would it be possible to make it so that the PC must face Revan.

By fighting and defeating Revan you get a huge dose of LS points.

By facing and accepting Revan as your past and future self you get a huge dose of DS points.

Is something like this possible?

Edit: I should probably have mentioned that this should take place after Leviathan, due to you finding out that you're infact Revan.

Isn't the rodian that you get that quest from there when you go to Korriban the first time?

I seem to remember him being there every time when i go there, regardles of when i go there.

Perhaps using something similar could work? You meeting someone on the first world after the leviathan this person would want you to retrieve an item from Korriban.

I think that if you had a script that checks wether a global has been set, that fires each time you enter a module, you'd be able to spawn somebody in that module if you set a global in one of the dialogs on the leviathan.

(Did that make sense? I don't think it did to me.)

No, that only confused me.

Hmm, maybe a twi'lek that used to work for revan before malak betrayed him.

Revan told her to guard the artifact with her life as he had seen a vision of the future telling of malaks betrayal.

The reason Revan never did more is that the vision told revan that he would be more powerfull if he did this.

Archived