Home

K1 Korriban Expansion

Darth Payne

What i would like to request here is a series of side mission that does nothing in way of prestige while on Korriban.

Am i the only one that really likes playing said planet?

Anyway, onto the request part.

This should be a series oh of HK missions,(HK staning for Hunter-Killer) what that means is that after you enter the academy the first time and return to Dresdae you will encounter a male/female sith that asks for your help in searching the academy for traitors.

LS players need not fear, you can save most of the traitors for LS points.

DS players rejoice, you can kill them all.

It would be nice to have an award system in place, this is basically bounty-hunting for a high level sith.

The traitors can be spread throughout Korriban, there is plenty of room.

Dresdae, Academy Entrance, Sith Academy, Valley of Dark Lords, Shyrack Caves and the tombs.

Maybe Kel Algwinn, Thalia May and Dak Vesser were not the only ones?

As a huge Korriban fan myself, I have to say that I agree with this wholeheartedly.

I do all the missions on Korriban regardless, even though you only need like 5 of them to garner enough prestige, and I too would like to see myself spend more time on the planet.

if I can help out in any way, just tell me how.

I know, you have an assasin droid but never get a chance to actually use him much.

If this mod gets made you'd get a chance to make HK very happy.

There is also the fact that the sith traitors could also be on Manaan.

Perhaps adding a few force cages with sith prisoners that you can either set free or kill like the Duros on Taris?

Archived