Home

Small Change

Drizzt312

Whoops it is called the Electromesh suit in tsl lol(was thinking kotor model lol) but yeah im thinking for stats maybe

defense 2

resist sonic 20%

and was also wondering if it would be hard to make all of the miners wear the new uniform because personally i think the uniform is boring hence the change lol any questions let me know

i think that if i change it all the miners will automaticly change into it and i will try ok.

how does the battle armor sound i cant get the electromesh. somthing went wrong and it dosent have an icon but it does have 8 defense 20% sonic and 20% fire immunity ike you asked(i threw fire in there cuz i thought it would be useful) i will try to upload it to kotor files so you can have it

Its ok if the icon doesn't work i mean ill take it even if the icon is the same as the original miners uniform acutally that would work better lol but yeah the electromesh suit is the skin i would like lol and could the defense be lowered to like 4 or 5? 8 is a little much lol the fire bonus was a nice touch!

ok i will do that soon thanks for your input

Edit: I am finished it has 6 damage bonus(sorry but it was look cool and have 6 or look like somthing uncool and have 4 or 5) 20% sonic and 20% fire damage immunity. filefront is having some technical problems so PM me with your email then i can send it to you then i will reliece it later.

Archived