Home

[TSL] Extra things...

TriggerGod

Mod Idea #1:

You are the Exile, and you were traveling from the Mandalorian Wars to the Temple on Courscant. On the Way, you get boarded, and you start fighting with some Sith. After defeating all the baddies, a cutscene kicks in, and you're knocked unconcious. The screen fades, and you hear some Lightsaber clashing as if it were a fight. You wake up, and you find all your friends dead. You get up in a rage, and you and the Boss start fighting. (Not controlled) You get sent back by another Push, and you charge at the Boss. Its an old fashioned Samurai attack. Both attack, and only one emerges. The only one who is left is the Boss. You're not seriously injured, but a droid on-board heals you in time for the trial. The boss left after the clash.

Along with added Dialog to the hologram of your trial!

After the ending of the normal hologram, some more dialog starts like this:

Zez-Kai Ell: Wait... weren't there companions traveling with him?

Vrook: I believe so, Ell.

Vash: But what happened to them is the question?

Atris: It matters not, they turned to the dark side, we shouldn't care.

Kavar: Atris, not caring about others isn't the Jedi Way.

Atris: No, it isn't. Caring leads to Passion, Passion leads to the Dark Side

Vash: How do you know they were truely part of the dark side?

Atris: I know such things.

Kavar: What ever the reason they aren't with him/her has nothing to do with the Dark Side.

Atris: Fine. Vrook, try to find them through the Force.

Vrook: Very Well... I sense nothing of them but their corpses on the shuttle they took here. I also sense the Dark Side on board--

Atris: See, I knew it!

Kavar: Quiet, Atris!

Vrook: But it is of someone else. A sith.

Vash: What?

*End hologram*

I would also like to add a new quest, where you would find an extended part of the Shyrak Caves on Korriban, where you can find, and hopefully, kill the Sith and his allies.

Also, would it be possible to add a new feat called Remorse, which after speaking with a Master (Except Vash >_>) would give you resolve, and a 1+ bonus to all skills and attributes? Or maybe an armband on the Boss's Corpse that he stole that gave you those bonuses?

.... Brain... Hurts...

Its time for more brain hurting actions!

The Boss would be a Twi'lek, and the others would use the Dark Jedi Model. You would use a lightsaber you found on a Dark Jedi corpse. This mod will also give you an early lightsaber. So by the time you make a lightsaber with bao-dur, you'll have 2, assuming you didn't cheat one in. The color would be Silver, so you can have a cool colored LS not seen anywhere else except in that game.

(taken from another thread(of mine) that no one responded to...)

Mod Idea #2:

This is a simple thing. When placed under house arrest on Telos, you are told to rest, but you meditate. So, I would like to make 'Rest' 'Meditate' (And that would give you 1 extra WIS for Coun., 1 Extra STR for Guard., and 1 extra INT for SEN.) and add a new option called 'Sleep' Which will give all classes +1 CON, Guards also get a +1 CON, Sen. also gets a +1 to DEX, and Coun get a +1 CHR.

In other words:

Sleep =

Guardians - +2 CON

Sentinels - +1 CON, +1 DEX

Counselors - +1 CON, +1 CHR

Meditate =

Guardians - +1 STR

Sentinels - +1 INT

Counselors - +1 WIS

+ Would it be possible to open up that Unopened door in the first room you enter in the Entertainment Module on Telos? I know theres a walkmesh issue, but would it be possible?

Well it won't matter, as its only to add a little extra something for the beginning

EDIT:

We've seen the lightsaber first in "A New Hope" Back in the seventies, and the Double Lightsaber in "Phantom Menace" About a decade ago. Then we saw Yoda's Short Lightsaber about 5 years later in "Attack of the Clones". Then the longsaber was developed by Revan about 4000 before the Empire formed. Thats 4 kinds of lightsabers, not including Darth Lumiya's Lightwhip, or Asajj Ventress's Lightsaber-Ninchucks. So I'm thinking of combining 2 types of lightsabers. 2 new double sabers varieties:

The double Long Saber and

The double Short Saber.

By editing the size of some double-sabers, this should be a very simple operation... right?

Archived