Home

snowspeeder animations

Guest Maul403

Guest Maul403

i have heard that snowspeeders will not have the tow cabel animation but garry gaber said this in a chat :

Cyberraptor: Do units have special attacks? eg snowspeeder w/ towcable

Garry Gaber: Yes.

whats the deal?

The point is, IMHO, that it would be hard to implement the animation for GB. First of all, sure you could have an animation of the speeder running around the ATAT, but that leaves some questions:

[*]Wouldn't it look odd depending on the way the walker faced?

[*]How would this be implemented so that the speeder couldn't, say, use a tow cable on a stormtrooper and kill him?

[/list=1]

But I agree, though, it will look odd if the speeder causes massive HP loss when firing blasters (they don't even have lasers) at the AT-ATs, while the X-Wings with their quad lasers won't do much damage?

The point is, IMHO, that it would be hard to implement the animation for GB. First of all, sure you could have an animation of the speeder running around the ATAT, but that leaves some questions:

[*]Wouldn't it look odd depending on the way the walker faced?

[*]How would this be implemented so that the speeder couldn't, say, use a tow cable on a stormtrooper and kill him?

[/list=1]

But I agree, though, it will look odd if the speeder causes massive HP loss when firing blasters (they don't even have lasers) at the AT-ATs, while the X-Wings with their quad lasers won't do much damage?

Guest DarkTrooper

also what is saying it doesnt have it as i have said over and over this is just a demo and there are many things left out

Archived