Home

[TSL]Dremora Style PC

Fiestainabox

Being the weirdo fan of morrowind I am, I'd like to request a Dremora Style head for TSL. They tend to look a lot like good old Darth Maul, but theirs only one difference I'd like to point out, I always liked how they have horns on the side's of their faces, not just on their foreheads. This, IMO, sets them apart from your usually Zabrak.

The textures are rediculusly complex, so I wouldn't mind if they we're stepped down from what is in Morrowind and Oblivion, Bethesda went all out on those textures.

Model wise, I wouldn't mind if Bao Durs face is used, but only if you make his face slightly less chubby (My only problem with bao-dur right there), but, if it ruins animations or anything like that, thats ok.

Lastly, I enjoy playing lightside the most, so go on a rampage if you feel like making darkside transitions :)

Couple-o-Source images:

Headset From Playable Dremora Project Mod

(HUGE fan of the one on the far right, with the white skin thingy, and the horns out the cheeks) (Not actually the playable dremora project : /, Seems to be either a very early in development version of it, or just a blatent knockoff...)

Morrowind Style Dremora

(Not Really a fan of the Chin Horn though)

Another Morrowind

Dremora From Oblivion

Playable Dremora Project

(this idea has been done a few times for morrowind, and this is easily the best incarnation of it, great resource really)

This ones, got armor on, but It's a good source (lol)

If anyone wouldn't mind making this for me, that would be excellent :)

Archived