Home

[spoiler] Do you do roleplaying in K1?

Kilppari

A lot of the time I begin by "roleplaying myself" as a LS female Sentinel, though sometimes the characters can go off on a tangent.

My favourite from K1 was a scout/sentinel who didn't really want to be dragged into the mission, begged the council to leave her out of it, then took it out by being snarky to Bastila and pursuing "greyer" options than the Jedi Council would approve of (e.g. she worked with Genoradan (Or however you spell it) because her targets "had it coming" and left Yuthura to run the Sith Academy and propagate Dark Side teachings because she "couldn't be bothered" finishing her off)

Whenever I play DS they get mastery really quickly so I end up going soft on later-game NPCs and picking neutral options instead of murdering everyone. Not exactly roleplaying, but sometimes Canderous or HK comment on it and I think "Oh wait, I'm the Dark Lord of the Sith" and proceed to reload and get to the killing.

• 2 weeks later...
For an example my DS character gets his name changed by KSE to "Darth Revan" after Malak tells truth about his real identity. I also acquire Darth Revan's robe for him (modded one with hood and cape) + red saber in right hand and purple in left hand. Looks so damn cool! :)

How about you? Do you do roleplaying in KOTOR?

Totally did that (up to the purple saber... Singles only) on my last play through.

Archived