Home

[KotOR I] PC female head request

Izrê

Hi all !

Ok, so, i'm new in this forum but i read most of the posts. I just finished the Kotor I game... and i'm a bit disapointed by the skin of the female pc...

Then, i just started KotOR II and saw the pc head female like my avatar. It's better and near from the head type i wanted. I would like black long hair but i read that it's a bit difficult to do because it requires to model with a 3D program... and i have no skill to do this :xp:

So, is it possible to make the pc head like my avatar but for KotOR I or create a new one with long black hair ?

I'm sorry for my english, it's awful :(

Thanks for your attention :)

Your spelling isn't bad; its your Grammer I'm worried about, lol.

But anywho; this seems quite an easy request, one would only need take that avatar and extent its hair, should be very easy.

But I'm not really a good skinner, but I know when things are easy or not; if I'm wrong, please tell me so that I can shoot myself, lol.

I'll have a go at it though!

Your spelling isn't bad; it's your grammar I'm worried about, lol.
Fixed. You also have two comma splices in your second paragraph, but we can move on from the kettle/pot issue. ;)

But anywho; this seems quite an easy request, one would only need take that avatar and extent its hair, should be very easy.
Which K1 head did you plan to use to replicate this style?

Oh, I think she changed the 1st post.

I thought it was for TSL, oh well.

Is there a similar one is K1, seen as we cannot take that one from TSL, as that is illegal and called Porting.

PS: Inyri, why are you pouncing on my Posts, lol?

PPS: Why isn't my Sigs working, Inyri?

PS: Inyri, why are you pouncing on my Posts, lol?
Not pouncing, just pointing our your grammar mistakes if you're going to call someone else on grammar issues. ;)

PPS: Why isn't my Sigs working, Inyri?
I don't know. Try asking in the feedback forum if you need help and a forum staff member will likely help you out.

No there is no similar pc head in K1. As i remember, most have a ponytail.

Too bad if you can't pick the pc head from TSL to K1.. :crybaby:

At least someone can reskin this one ? :

PC head

Not many things : give her brown eyes. I know that with this pc head you can't extend its hair like i want. So only brown eyes, it's enough. I don't want to bother you ^^

And i apologize again for my awful english... :crybaby:

Its no bother to anyone. This is what Modders and Skinners do, don't apolagize for them doing their job, but still be nice to them.

And unfortunatly, my skills are not good enough to do this, lol. I'm like a Level 1 skinner, and can really only change Lightsaber colours, thats about it!

And unfortunatly, my skills are not good enough to do this, lol. I'm like a Level 1 skinner, and can really only change Lightsaber colours, thats about it!

Well, that makes you better than me :xp:

I know it's their "job" but you know, sometimes it's a bit boring to see always someone beging for a mod, and ask again and again. That's why i apologize :) (and for my english :p)

Archived