Home

Problems with multiplayer

Logos86

Hello!

I' ve recently started playing jedi academy multiplayer but every time I try joining a siege map I get a message clparsepacketentities : end of message or similar errors.

I can play on ctf maps and FFA but every time I try joining a siege game I get this error or another error that says couldn't load map.

From what reserach I did it seems this happens to people who have a cracked exe. However I own a perfectly legit copy without any cracks and I have done a clean reinstall of the game and this still happens.

Plz help because I really want to try out siege :)

When you get a parse packet entities error it is typically cracked EXE's or no-CD patches. However on rare occasion mods can also cause this error. If you've noticed this error recently and didn't receive it in the past you might want to check and see if you've downloaded any mods that correlate with the date it started happening.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game in a different folder 10 mins ago and haven't downloaded anything except for the 1.01 patch.

I have always received this error since I started playing the game on multiplayer a month ago.

However it only happens on siege game type and not the other game types like FFA or CTF

Sorry about that didn't notice the edit button :D

yeah my discs are a bit messed up but nothing too serious..

I am a bit careless with my stuff but I never thought this could be a problem as long as the game installed

So what can I do now? (except rebuying the game of course..)

Archived