Home

Alright...noob here...

Sorry,

I'm a modder and I write these things myself, but i figured it was time i checked out the ojp, and i can't play it. I've installed it, towed with a few of the server variables, and then went to load up my game.

I created a profile and everything, just trying to check out the game play and see how it works, ya know, but every bot I add gets kicked. Why? I don't care if they aren't configured perfectly to work with the game i just want a dummy to spar with and the engine keeps kicking them. I've got all my own model and skin packs, all the sabers too, so I'm good to go and play all these characters, but I don't want to have to rewrite every single JKB file in my mod packs to work with ojp. The documentation isn't quite clear on these commands to basically let me play on my own server alone against a few bots to learn, ya know.

*shrug*

Thanks guys, i mean the two seconds we actually crossed sabers before the bots vanished looked awesome, but I would like a bit more play time. *cheezygrin*

Thanks

Jaeden "Sifo Dyas" al'Raec Ruiner

I believe there are CVARS to set how many players you need to have in a server, if that limit is reached, bots get kicked, I don't know the exact commands but I've seen them in the console before.

My guess is that you probably have them set in such a way that they're being kicked whenever there's one player (or even zero) on the servar.

Archived