Home

Force Sonic Howl request

TheExile

Hi all,

I would like for the PC to have available the Sonic Howl that Nihilus does. It is like a normal force scram at 3rd level but the area is much bigger, incredible much bigger, and it has a knockdown as secondary effect, plus it has bigger damage and after the Howl, Nihilus enters into an animation in which he stand and his arms are crossed and his lightsaber is off, and he breaths with big and slow chest moves...

I wouldn't be upset if someone would make another Force Power pack, with more FP then Sonic Howl :D

Edit: Ow yeah... Forgot to mention... After the Howl Nihilus is is surrounded by DS aura, much like the one in which you crouch in it and Kreia says if you're ready to go in there- I was referring to the Hidden Tomb on Korriban, which is in the "smelling" cave.

I saw this force while playing in Combat Arena with Nihilus... It may be a custom power, BUT IT'S AWSOME!!!!!

Ya know, your not smart and useless, your damn smart and very useful!!!

Edit: Still waiting for a answer... Hm, I'll check the Force Scripting tutorial.

Edit 1: Nvm...2 tutorials and I really need to improve my scripting skills with something simpler...

Please do not double post or 'bump' your threads here in the Mod Request forum. Thanks. -RH

Archived