Home

Any EaW Rebel, and FoC Rebel/Empire/Underworld cheat mods?

SD Nihil

Hello. Though I've beat both games a long time ago, I would like to know if there are any cheat mods for EaW/FoC? I know for EaW there is a Rebel Red mod which makes the rebel space units invulnerable except to torpedos. Is there one that also makes the land units invulnerable too?

Also, for EaW, I know there is a Empire Omega - Cheatmod. It maeks both space and ground units invulnerable too. But is there also a version for FoC too? And one for FoC for Zann cConsortium and Rebels too?

Thanks.

those are the only one i know but i can tell you how to do it yourself.

if you want that they have infinitive health: chance: <tactical_health>800</tactical_health> to <tactical_health>-1</tactical_health> (the original number doesn't matter)

I can explane to you how to make everything cost only 1 credit and that everything takes 1 sec to build but the game is on my other pc, so maybe later.

assainator

I'd appreciate it. Thank you. Keep in mind I'm not a modder or programmer. But I can like everyone else follow step by step directions. Thank you again. Oh and to the admin that removed my banner.

I before putting my banner up asked Wildstar who is a moderator, if my sig was fine. He said it was. Infact, he said I could go a little bigger. He may have been mistaken or maybe I simply misunderstood him. Doesn't matter though. I believe in common sense. So if my sig is still to big please pm me. I'd be happy to work it out. Besides the measurements you gave are for a banner that's of a certain size. Mine's different in that it's a screenshot I edited. So it might be different when saying depending on my sig how big it should be. So based on my pic what should it be because of it's different shape.

I'd be happy to work with you whoever you are who edited my banner. Please give me something so I know who I'm working with. Thanks.

Archived