Home

droids to sith on peragus

cwby74

i wanting to change some of the droids on peragus to sith assassins and so forth partly because i always felt that there wasnt enough of them on peragus coming after you, especially since the harbinger should be full of them, and if not is there a way to place more sith on peragus and maybe the harbinger. Mainly what i need is what files do i need to modify to create this, and make sure it works right.

Well, if you want to change ALL of the droids on Peragus, then I believe the easiest way would be to find out the name of the .utc files for the droids, find the .utc file for a standard Sith Assassin, take out the Sith Assassin .utc, bang it in your override and change the name to whatever the droid's .utc file is called.

Did that make sense?

You'll need the KotOR Tool, and that's just about it. To see if it works right, just play through Peragus.

Well, if you want to change ALL of the droids on Peragus, then I believe the easiest way would be to find out the name of the .utc files for the droids, find the .utc file for a standard Sith Assassin, take out the Sith Assassin .utc, bang it in your override and change the name to whatever the droid's .utc file is called.

Did that make sense?

You'll need the KotOR Tool, and that's just about it. To see if it works right, just play through Peragus.

yeah i have kotor tool, and im thinking the name of the utc file for the mining droids is mining droid mark 1 and so forth im working on trying it now. but if i have anymore questions or problems ill come back and ask tried it twice but i think my game had a malfunction due to it add invisible droids that would crash the game the minute i entered the area. will keep it posted. thanks for the input.

Archived