Home

Peragus II - droids and weaponry

nine.roses

I enjoy Peragus II - to a point. The thing is, in the latter stages of the planet it just gets a bit boring destroying the same model of droid over and over again.

What I would like is more variety in the types of droid on Peragus - though of course, without looking out-of-place (Rakatan droids or military droids would be a bit odd). Why not have some protocol droids to aid with administration on the Administration Level? Or a lesser (reskinned, perhaps?) version of the G0-T0 model of droid to help with accounting? There are so many different types of droid in KOTOR II; I'm surprised that only two were used in a 3 hour stretch of game. Use your imagination.

The other thing I wanted altered were the Peragus weapons. I seriously doubt commercial mining lasers would resemble rifles or pistols. Could someone perhaps make more suitable versions more befitting of the title "mining lasers"? Something big, chunky and industrial looking with those yellow and black warning stripes around the end and a curiously placed trigger should do the trick.

Any takers?

...........I seriously doubt commercial mining lasers would resemble rifles or pistols. Could someone perhaps make more suitable versions more befitting of the title "mining lasers"? Something big, chunky and industrial looking with those yellow and black warning stripes around the end and a curiously placed trigger should do the trick.

Any takers?

I have some clipart that would be perfect for something like this. I believe that I will give it a shot. I may even have something ready later today...

Edit: Here it is:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2494203#post2494203

Archived