Home

Force Power Progression mod request

ZimmMaster

I've recently downloaded the Fast Feats mod by Jesse Fett for KotOR 1 at KotOR Files and posted a question asking if Jesse Fett would make a mod like this for force powers as well. If you want to know what the Fast Feats mod does so you know what I'm requesting, here is the readme file:

======================================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

======================================================

Author: Jesse Fett

Email: ~snipped~

Name: Fast Feats K1

Credits: Jesse Fett

Filename: Fast_feats_k1.zip

File Size: 23.7 kb

Date Released: Aug-10-07

Description: This is the same as the one I made to K2 except no wrist rockets

Ths mod is made pretty much to help you on Get to the "master" Feats fast

on the Endar Spire and taris. Example You can be a level 4 and have master

rapid shot which requires you to be Level eight. Please keep in mind this is

for the begining of the game till you reach level 8-10

Installation: Just unzip [Edit - Pavlos: no need to unzip the pictures, too] to the overide

Comments: I made this cause I thought it was more suitable for K1 then k2 because

it takes more to level up on k1 and I didnt like just Having the "improved" feats.

I did try to put an extra cool feat in like the wrist rocket but I couldnt seem to

get any to work. Personal cloaking was my main choice too bad it didnt work. MAKE SURE

TO USE THE FEAT PROGRESSION MOD WITH THIS, AGAIN YOU DONT HAVE TO IT WONT EFFECT ANYTHING

IT JUST MAKES IT A WHOLE LOT BETTER, I think I should give Shem some credit for this cause

without his Feat Progression mods, this mod would be pretty much useless.

Bugs: ofcoarse it'll still say level what ever required. This does not effect

the feats you get from becoming a jedi.

Permissions: what could you possibly want to use in this mod for yours?

well go ahead you dont need my permission, if you do use it just give me a little credit :)

Little Help: Yeah I'm using this to try to get help :/ . I'm trying to make a

reskin/ replacement for G0-T0. I would Like to turn Him into a Cacodemon from the doom games (googleit)

So could any one help me do this? like walk me through the process of it. I'm just a beginner at modding

so I need lots of help. If you'd be interested in helping with it please email me (E-adress above). I also

could use some help with my Every Feat mod for k2, I know how to do it all but the list is just so dang long I had it

finished b4 Iwas just workin out the bugs but my comp froze up and didnt save anything. When I'm finished It will have most

feats but unfortunatly not all due to atton being a wench.

Please don't post email addresses in forum posts because it invites spambots. If someone would like to contact you, they can use the PM system here to contact you for more information. Thanks, Jae

kraken646, I'm not sure if you misenterpreted or if you were looking at something else in my post, but the link you gave me was a mod that increased the number of feat points you get in KotOR II. I already have a mod for KotOR I which is the game I have and is the game I requested the mod for. Sorry for the misunderstanding. The Fast Feats K1 mod is a mod that lets you get to the master feats faster. Also in the readme it is recomended that you have the Feat Progression K1 mod. Here is an example:

CHARACTER GENERATION

With the 4 feat points that you get with the Feat Progression K1 mod combined with the Fast Feats K1 mod I am able to get all three levels of the implant feat( Implant level 1, Implant level 2, Implant level 3) whereas without these mods you would have to wait till your character is a level 8 to get the final implant level feat.

I hope this has you understand what I'm asking.

P.S. I already have a mod that gives me more force power points.

Download

I'm pretty sure that this is what you wanted. It removes all level restrictions from Force Powers. It installs with stoffe's TSL Patcher so there shouldn't be any problems (spells.2da is fairly common in mods), but it won't affect any new powers added by other mods.

Dragon ZERO, thank you very much this is exactly the mod I wanted. Thank You Everybody For Helping Me!!!:):)

Archived