Home

Twi'leks as PC

I was making a mod when I thought I'd use the new twi'lek head i made as a pc. Pursuing this thought, I made a new female twi'lek pc. Due to a request in a comment on my most recent mod released on KotORFiles, I decided to make a male version too. :^: So, I packaged them together after doing all the necessary editing for both K1 & TSL.

K1 Link: KotORFiles

TSL Link: KotORFiles

==============

A KotOR I & II Mod

==============

Mod Title: Twi'leks as PC

Author: Ferc Kast

File Size: 2.19 MB

Date Released: July 28th, 2008

Credits: stoffe, for the TSLPatcher program; Fred Tetra, for the KotOR Tool Program

Description: This mod will add a new male & female Twi'lek Playable Character.

Comments: While making a mod for K1, I felt like making one of my npc's heads into a pc. And, I felt obligated to fulfill a request to make a male twi'lek pc as well. The DS transitions are just sith eyes & sith tattoos.

Installation Instructions: Double-click the .exe after extracting from the .zip file to install.

Bugs: None known; But, tell me if you find any.

Permissions: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer: THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Archived