Home

*Spoilers* Costume?

Hayden Kered

I was looking over the Galen Marek article on wookieepedia and under the list of cotumes there is one called Medical Robe. Does any one know how to get this robe? Is it for all platforms?

I have the Wii version.

Also when checking out the xbox 360 cutscenes on youtube, the costume Galen is wearing does not look familiar. Is this a special costume/robe that requires a code, or only for 360?

Here is the video I saw for reference:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRK6U9tZxyI

You get the medical robe while going the Empirical level. If that doesn't ring a bell, it's the level where you first see the Darktrooper look-alike Purge Trooper. Or get blown out of the Executor by Vader and totally get butt whooped.

Hope that helped.

Also, the Medical Robe is in youtube video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us4Cp7YT05s&feature=related

dude the Medical robe is as easy as this. YOU DO THE EMPIRACAL lvl and poof you (dare i say it) get the costume you are wearing as you do in every single other lvl in the game.

and no none of the costumes (to my knowledge) are game specific except for te PSP and DS versions.

No Death Star is the entire last lvl of the game. Did you Not notice the lasers???

dude the Medical robe is as easy as this. YOU DO THE EMPIRACAL lvl and poof you (dare i say it) get the costume you are wearing as you do in every single other lvl in the game.

Here's a helpful hint, read the first couple of posts to know what the thread is about. He has the Wii version, and the Impirical is a cutscene on that version.

The Death Star cutscene is a joke, FYI.

Through some search over the net I found out that the Medical Robe and the Jedi Adventure Robe is not available for the Wii version.

Not every version of the game has the same contents and/or cutscenes and levels.

Not every one has the Xbox 360 version!

Admins/Mods, please close this thread as I no longer have any use for it!

Note: This is why I think the help section for this game needs to be organized by platforms!

• 3 weeks later...

Again, this is one of those things that people got confused because of the differences with the console and thinking they're the same. They're NOT!

The medical robe is for the Xbox and PS3 only. The Jedi Adventure Robe is for the Xbox and PS3 only too. The adventure robe looks spanking awesome.

You can get most of the same outfits in the different consoles, but not always.

My favorite robe is the Sith Robe. The Sith Robe looks better in the Xbox 360 than the Wii version in my opinion.

I like the Correllian Flight suit looks better on the Wii version to me because of the colors are better. Same thing with the Raxus Prime Survival gear - it looks better on the Wii for the most part, but I hate the two bright lights on the top of the uniform and the chest areas. If that wasn't the case, it would look much better.

Archived